Product of the month
Blue Sky Limestone
Blue Sky Limestone
Terms & Conditions
IPAVE Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 83 113 203 259), (IPave) maintains this website for your information, education and use. Please feel free to browse the website.
1. Please include all details relating to orders including name, address, contact number, mobile number, site contact, cross street, order number, clearway, accessibility, site restrictions or alternative placement. Please allow sufficient time after confirmed order for delivery.
IPAVE DIRECT DELIVERIES
1. Delivery will be kerbside, however, we will do our utmost to meet any other delivery requirements, and if possible, place the pavers where requested. Consideration must be given to driveways, footpaths, fences, walls etc.
This placement is strictly at the discretion of the delivery driver whose decision will be final.
iPAVE will do its utmost to deliver on the agreed day but accepts no liability for unforseen delays.
We recommend that clients do not book trades people to commence on the advised day of delivery. iPAVE does not accept liability for payment to trades people should a delay occur.
Products will be dispatched within 3 working days.
1. Please check this order for size, colour, quality, quality before unpacking or moving the pallets - notify iPAVE of any discrepancies within 48 hours. Should a problem arise as the fault of iPAVE this will be rectified as soon as possible. iPAVE does not accept responsibility for payment to trades people in the event of an unforseen delay.
1. iPAVE does not accept responsibility for incorrect measuring on the clients part, please ensure you measure correctly or have a tradesman measure for you.
TRANSIT DAMAGE / COLOUR
1. As a hand made product manufactured to industry standards using natural materials iPAVE pavers can / will have some imperfections such as shade variation, som epin hiles and chipping. Pavers chipped or damaging in transit should be put aside and used for cutting. Should the order consist of more than one pallet the product must be blended during laying. We do not accept responsibility for normal - natural inbuilt variations.
Should a replacement be necessary goods claimed damaged must, if requested, be made available for inspection prior to replacement.
TITLE & RISK
1. Title to the goods will not pass to the customer until such time as the purchase price has been paid to iPAVE in full.
1. iPAVE warrant that their products exceed the levels required by the industry and the Australian Standards. Any warranty for product deemed to be defective is limited strictly to the replacement of goods only.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Full payment is required on placement of order.
1. If you are browsing this website as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the website for your non-commercial, personal use only and subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below. Educational institutions may download, copy and print material on this site for non-commercial, educational purposes.
2. If you are browsing this website as an employee/agent/member of any business or organisation, you may download material displayed on the website only in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions stated below. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and keeping all such material intact and in the same form as presented on the website. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, republish, frame, upload to a third party, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without IPave prior written permission.
3. Your access to and use of the website is also subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Website Terms and Conditions stated below.
4. The material on this website resides on a server in the state of New South Wales, Australia. The law applicable to use of the material and to disputes arising out of the material is the state of New South Wales, Australia.
1. Publication of electronic addresses on the website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All material on the website is protected by copyright unless otherwise specifically noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website.
2. Your use of the website is at your risk. IPave makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and, to the extent permitted by law, IPave specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website. Neither IPave nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the website whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise. Except as otherwise stated in the text of a webpage of this website, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" and, to the extent permitted by law, is provided WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IPave liability for breach of implied warranties, conditions or undertakings which cannot be excluded is limited, at IPave option, to: in the case of goods: (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of such goods; (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and in the case of services: (i) the supply of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
4. Features and specifications of products and/or services described or depicted on the website, or available for purchase through the website, including, without limitation, prices of products or services displayed on the website and delivery or other charges are subject to change at any time without notice.
5. IPave assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. IPave also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any interruptions or errors in access to the website or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the website.
6. If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by IPave or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, by sending or placing any such information, you grant to IPave an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide licence to use, copy, sublicense, modify, redistribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
7. Materials displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, IPave. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Website Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
8. The website refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in Australia but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with your local iPave authorized representative for specific product/service availability in your locality.
9. IPave is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the website. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While IPave may provide links on this website to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. To the extent permitted by law, IPave disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
10. You may contribute to the IPave online community subject to the following terms. These apply to any content contributed in any format to any platforms hosted or facilitated by the IPave. Although IPave may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and any content contributed in any format on the website or to any platforms hosted or facilitated by IPave, IPave is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. By accessing and browsing the website, you agree that you shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, IPave from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, payment, charge or expense including but not limited to consequential loss, economic loss and legal expenses (calculated on a solicitor/client basis) suffered or incurred by IPave arising out of any claim or action that results from your accessing and use of the website or in connection with any breach by you of these Website Terms and Conditions.
11. IPave will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IPave to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. In addition, you will not:
a. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the website;
b. Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising; or
c. Download any material posted by any other user if you know, or ought reasonably to know, that such material cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
12. Any order placed by you on the website is an offer by you to purchase the particular product or service specified. IPave reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in your order or in the material on the website, or the unavailability of the product or service. The contract to purchase the particular product or service only comes into existence in accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions of Sale of that product or service.
13. IPave may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Legal Notices and Website Terms & Conditions link.